Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 ½ cups cubed and cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 6 Bushel Boy Vine-On Tomatoes
In a medium sized bowl whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, Dijon and ranch seasoning until well combined. Add the chicken, tomatoes, bacon and green onion to mixture and stir until evenly coated.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours for flavors to combine.
Take tomatoes and cut the top off. Core the middle to remove the seeds. Stuff tomatoes with chicken salad mixture.
Garnish with green onions and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of: Julie Evink of Julie’s Eats and Treats.