Bruschetta Caprese Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) box dry bowtie pasta
- 5 Bushel Boy Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (to your taste)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fresh Mozzarella, diced into chunks
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
In a bowl, whisk the olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper dressing together. Stir in tomatoes, onions, garlic, chopped basil, Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese. Fold in cooked pasta.
Chill for 1 hour and serve.
*Notes: This pasta will soak up the balsamic dressing. If leaving it sit for longer than hour you may need to add a little olive and balsamic dressing and stir when ready to serve.
Recipe Courtesy of: Julie Evink of Julie’s Eats and Treats.